travel tuesday: florence, italy

5.17.2011

In the span of about two weeks, I talked to a customer whose daughter was thinking of
studying abroad and that a coworker was going to be in Italy for the summer.
I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous just thinking of the amazing experience that they could or will have. It's a great feeling to be at the start of that great big adventure!

So...Florence.
It was possibly my favorite city that I was fortunate enough to visit.
There was just something about it that I just loved. 






Plus some free limoncello ^. Can't beat that. haha.

I sincerely hope I have the opportunity to go back to Italy because it really is one of the most beautiful places to visit. The food isn't bad either.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.