happy belated mother's day!

5.09.2011

Yesterday, my family celebrated Mother's Day by going to see a movie and then I made dinner. 
We went to go see Something Borrowed. It was a good movie and 
had some really funny parts, you should definitely go see it! 
Anyway, I thought I'd share what I made for dinner and the recipes I used. 

and a mexican brownie bottom cheesecake for dessert. (I didn't make it all by myself, 
I asked my dad to help me with some of it). All of the food turned out really great! 
The dessert for me was a little too much, delicious but way too rich after awhile.

I hope all of you had a great Mother's Day! 

ps My dad and I got my mom TOMS wedges as a gift...
via TOMS
these to be exact. She loved them!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.