accident prone

5.05.2011

This week I have burned my hand with olive oil while cooking and then yesterday I hit my toe while vacuuming and it started bleeding quite a lot. Apparently, this is not my week. Only I would have all this happen to me in the span of a few days. I'm fine now, my hand is healing and
my toe is bruised but okay. And in the spirit of having really random accidents...
via pinterest
^this use to happen to me all the time!

On another note, I've been looking at all the pretty outfits from the Met Ball. 
There were some really amazing ones. 
via Hollywood Life
Ashley Greene's makeup was really pretty. 
Since she is the mark. brand ambassador she had on all mark products. 

Some of the products she used were:
  • For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 
(a personal favorite of mine, especially because it has spf 30!)
    • I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Whisper, Tiki, Picadilly, and Glitterati
    • No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Foxy Brown
    • Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup
    • Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder
    • Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in After Glo
    • Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Malt
    • Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss in Smooches

    Do you like Ashley's look?? 
    If you do and want to buy any of these products you can purchase them here
    To see exactly how to achieve this look check out Hollywood Life.

    Hope everyone is having a less accident prone week than I am!
    post signature

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.