baking cupcakes on a saturday night

4.03.2011




Yes. I just finished baking these cupcakes on a Saturday night. I live a crazy life. haha.

Anyway, I used this recipe for the sprinkle cake and this one for the frosting.
I must say these cupcakes ended up being pretty spectacular and so very colorful. 

The frosting was great! This is the first frosting in awhile that I actually really like. 
I did only make half of what it says to use for it in the recipe. I still had more than enough for the 24...no wait 23 cupcakes (I tried one without). I just put a  really really thin layer of the frosting on the cupcakes. (You can definitely tell from the pictures)
It takes a little more time to make, but it is still easy and totally worth it!

Happy weekend everyone!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.