strawberry cupcakes

3.10.2011

The other day I made strawberry cupcakes with a marshmallow creme frosting. 
 These cupcakes, in my opinion, weren't that great and sooo sweet! I ate one and felt like I was going to go into a sugar coma. I loved the pretty baking cups I found at Michael's and the sprinkles though! 

I gave the rest of the cupcakes for my Dad to take to work, and apparently everyone loved them. 
I guess I don't have the same sweet tolerance that everyone else does. 

lookbook.nu
Such cute shoes! Right?? 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. The cupcakes look absolutely delish and I want those fabulous red heals!!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Antoinette! They definitely looked a lot better than they tasted.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.