travel tuesday: the city of roses

2.22.2011

...but also known as Portland, Oregon.
via lonely planet
I'm so excited! I love Portland and my parents finally decided that I should look for cheap flights yesterday. Technically, we were going for Spring Break (or my parents spring break, because I apparently am still on a vacation from life) but the tickets were too pricey, so summer it is.

I've been to Portland before and it is great! Maybe I love it so much because it usually doesn't hit 90 degrees, even in the summer, and it's soooo green everywhere and has such pretty flowers that I don't see here in Texas.

There's a ton of stuff to see and do in Portland! Such as Powell's Bookstore, which is the largest new and used bookstore in the world! It's pretty fantastic. I went to it before but I really need to go again.
via flickr
via Urban Weeds
Portland street style.

Have a happy Tuesday!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love portland, it's such a pretty place. You should definitely take a drive along the coast, seriously breathtaking.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely try to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.