it's complicated

1.04.2011

I'm sick again....or at least it feels like I was just sick a few weeks ago. I'm feeling better though, not quite so much like I'm dying anymore. Also, I apparently look less pale than I did yesterday, so the feeling better must be true. As I've been spending most of my time laying down on the sofa, I've been watching a lot of tv. Today, I watched a few movies, one being It's Complicated. In all honesty, I don't think it's the best movie ever but it's cute and I just love the house in it. Really it is just gorgeous and John Krasinski is in it too! I love him in this movie....and The Office.
i want this house!
love this kitchen!

I really liked how they dressed in this movie. Plus, did you know the guy was the really mean kid in 17 again???
John Krasinski was so great in this movie. I would love if more guys dressed like this, by the way.
goodheart <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.