emma stone at the golden globes

1.31.2011

I loved Emma's look at the Golden Globes! I didn't realize that her makeup was by mark. until I went to the Teen Vogue website.

Get the look:
Mark celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh started by prepping Emma's skin with Mark Calm & Composed Moisturizer. "Next I used Mark Face Xpert in Honey and applied it with a foundation brush. I put Mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes, and blended it with a concealer brush. I set her foundation with Mark Powder Buff in Natural using a powder brush, then dusted Mark Bronze Pro Powder in Pro Glow onto her cheeks, forehead, and chin. Then I applied Mark Good Glowing Blush in After Glo on her cheeks with an angled contour face brush," she explains. On the eyes, she began by applying I-mark eyeshadow in Biscotti to the inner eyelid, followed by I-mark eyeshadow in Gioia on the middle and outer eyelid from the lashline to the crease. "I used an angled contour eyeshadow brush to really blend Gioia into the crease. As a liner, I applied I-mark eyeshadow in Java along the upper lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush. I smudged Gioia along the bottom lashline as well, and then finished the eyes with two coats of Mark Lash Plash Mascara in Black. On the lips, I used Mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Bare Hug," she says.

Read More at teenvogue.com!

ps If you want to get any of these products, you can buy them at my mark. e-boutique!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. That dress! ....and the color! It is so beautiful on her skintone! Simplicity is the key! :)


    Pilar

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.