dreaming of switzerland

1.11.2011

Today the weather was actually cold here! In the 40s! I loved it. I also went job hunting, so that while I am here at home (for the time being) I won't be completely, utterly bored to death. I can only hope someone will hire me.

So...Switzerland. Why do I want to go to Switzerland so badly?? Really I don't truly know, but any picture looks beautiful, they are suppose to have great chocolate, and they have 3 official languages (Italian, French, and German)! I just find that last bit of info as the most amazing thing. Anyway, the next time I'm in Europe, I am going to Switzerland!


Also, I got my Lucky magazine in the mail today! I love getting mail, especially when it's a magazine or netflix.

70's style from Lucky mag.
 goodheart <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.