oy with the poodles already

12.30.2010

I'm having a Gilmore Girls marathon. I really do love this show! I'm now on season 5, that's how uneventful my life is right now. By the way, Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel are way too pretty for their own good. I wish I had blue eyes, darn brown eyes for being a dominant gene.


Emily: You were on the phone?
Richard: Long distance. 
Lorelai: God? 
Richard: London. 
Lorelai: God lives in London? 
Richard: My mother lives in London. 
Lorelai: Your mother is God? 
Richard: Lorelai... 
Lorelai: So, God is a woman. 
Richard: Lorelai. 
Lorelai: And a relative. That's so cool. I'm gonna totally ask for favors. 
Richard: Make her stop. 
Rory: Oh, that I could. 

:)
goodheart <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.