source: Minna May
- Create some Peeps bunny place cards.
- An adorable coconut bunny cake.
- A DIY project perfect for all those farmer's markets and beach days in your future.
- A skinny funfetti milkshake! What could be better?
- With such an eventful weekend, here's a pretty pastel bedroom anyone would want to call home.
Have a great Easter weekend!
source: Dreamy Whites
This month's Friday's Fancies theme is April Showers. While South Texas may not get tons of rain, unless there's a tropical storm, I can take from my time in the Pacific Northwest. Right now, I'm definitely embracing the spring pastels. Adding some metallic Vans is a little cool and practical. Is that an oxymoron??
This outfit includes:
Waxed Military Anorak from Madewell
Floral Eyelet Top from J.Crew Factory
1969 Destructed Always Skinny Skimmer Jeans from Gap
Vans Mettalic Classic Slip-On Shoes from J.Crew
Sydney Organizer Mini from Fossil
Floral Pastel Statement Necklace from J.Crew
Nancy Studs from Stella & Dot
Essie Polish in Cocktails & Coconuts from Urban Outfitters
Have a great weekend!
*This post does include affiliate links.